Food Labelling Experts complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you choose to enrol into. However:
- A full refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled prior to accessing the course modules and resources that you have paid for.
- A 50% refund is permitted if you have completed one chapter only of the bundled courses. Access of single chapter courses does not generate a 50% refund.
- No refund will be provided after 7 days of access to the course chapters.
If there is a major problem with the course purchased, then you can choose a refund or a drop in value as compensation. A major problem is if:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they had known about it
- it is substantially unfit for its common purpose and cannot easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- it does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- it creates an unsafe situation.
Contact [email protected] if you have an issue as described above and require a refund.